1. Your Account. You may forward job opportunities that have been posted on the Site (“Job Postings”) to others by using the tools provided on the Site. Forwarding Job Postings may require you to create an account with Biz365 and provide some information about yourself, after which you will have access to these tools. It is your responsibility to safeguard the logon and password to your account, and you will be liable for any activity taken using your account. You shall not allow any third party or computer system to access or use your account. Although you may forward Job Postings to persons that do not have accounts with us, you may do so only through the tools available on the Site and through your account, and only to individuals that have a preexisting relationship with you for the purpose of alerting such individuals of Job Postings that may be of interest to them. You are expressly prohibited from forwarding Job Postings to professional recruiters or use such Job Postings for any commercial purpose (such as in the operation of a professional recruiting service). You are expressly prohibited from forwarding Job Postings to any group or mass distribution list or otherwise in violation any state or federal laws, including, without limitation, the federal CAN SPAM Act of 2003. The use of your account and the tools and features you have access to through your account may be subject to additional terms that are presented to you at the time you enroll, and are hereby made part of these Terms.
2. You agree that we and our its licensors may make changes to the services offered on the Site, at any time without notice, and you further agree that we can revise these Terms at any time without notice by posting updated Terms on the Site. You agree that your continued use of the Site after such modifications have been posted constitutes your acceptance of such revised Terms. For this reason, you should check the Terms periodically for updates and changes
3. You agree that we and our its licensors may make changes to the services offered on the Site, at any time without notice, and you further agree that we can revise these Terms at any time without notice by posting updated Terms on the Site. You agree that your continued use of the Site after such modifications have been posted constitutes your acceptance of such revised Terms. For this reason, you should check the Terms periodically for updates and changes
6. Intellectual Property and Restrictions. All content (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations) and all software and technology used, provided or implemented on or through the Site is the property of Biz365, or its licensors and protected by United States and international copyright and other laws. You may use such materials only in connection with your access of the Site. You may not copy, distribute, scrape, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise appropriate or create any derivative works from any of these materials. Any trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site are either our trademarks or those of third parties. You may not use any such marks for any purpose. We retain all rights in all materials, technology and marks on the Site, and do not grant any rights other than those explicitly granted by these terms. Except as expressly authorized in these Terms you shall not sell, rent, lease, offer, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, display, modify or timeshare any portion of the Site or the tools, features or services offered through the Site or for commercial purposes in any manner. You may not perform any testing or benchmarking of the Site, or provide information from the Site (including, without limitation, Job Postings) to any third parties, except as permitted by these Terms.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. THE CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE SUPPLIED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FREEDOM FROM ERRORS. ONLY THOSE WARRANTIES MADE AVAILABLE UNDER SEPARATE AGREEMENTS RELATING TO THE PURCHASE OF SPECIFIC PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL APPLY.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OF THE SITE UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, OR FOR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Product Ideas. If you submit comments or ideas about current or future offerings, including without limitation potential improvements to our products or services you understand that any such submissions are unsolicited and we may use them without restriction and you will not be entitled to any compensation.
If any provision of these terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Biz365 regarding your access and use of the Site, and supersede all prior communications or terms, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us. Failure by us to enforce these terms shall not be construed as a waiver. These terms and your use of the Site shall be governed by California law.